Monday, November 23, 2009

Here we are - the time for the sign of Sagittarius. Lots of good folk are born under this sign - I am one of them ;)

My morning did not start off great, I had to shovel snow. Honestly, by the time I reached roadside the aroma from down the country road was far too much for me. There is a strange scent coming from my fine neighbors' abode.

I decided to wash up my hair and once again I have bottles of conditioner and shampoo mixed up. Geez, the last time at the big box store I even took my magnifiers with me so I could read. But - oh no, I see I purchased another huge bottle of shampoo, not conditioner. I should write to the folks that make the product and tell them to change the color of the bottles. . .(oh, but wait - what about the folks that are color blind). Ya can't win; but plod on and do the best you can.

For those special folk out there under the sign of Sagittarius - this is for you!

Please see: http://www.lightfoot.ca/ifyoucld.htm

Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...