Monday, October 19, 2009

Prine Time News

As mentioned previously in some post a week or so ago, I had received a parcel from SkunkeyeJan to which I was to take with me to Vancouver.

Charlene and I opened up our respective parcels to find an assortment of goodies, one of which was the Prine Time News - As Recorded By JP Paradise. Smucksville, it brought a tear to me eye.

In the parcel was also some baking, which I very much enjoyed on the bus trip back to the mountain side. A very nice single red rose made out of hersey kisses, a 2010 Safe Journey souvenir, a tiny prine super chick, and an angel pin. Skunkeye has got an imagination beyond. It was so very thoughtful of her to think of Charlene and I - our Prinein' in Vancouver. I only wish I could be as talented as her and send her a little something for her big Prine day in Winnipeg, Friday, October 23rd. Thank you SkunkeyeJan.

1 comment:

  1. Oh you're so welcome! They were silly little fun things - as much fun for me as they were for you guys!
    And if you want to send something - fire off one of those JPParadise waves during the Winnipeg show next Friday and we'll catch it! Ha!
    Mr. Skunk and I will 'catch a wave'...while we're sitting on top of the world - in Pantages Theater!

    ReplyDelete

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...