Wednesday, September 16, 2009

These Boots Are Made For Prinein'


These boots are made for Prinein'
And that is what they'll do
One of these days my boots will
Toe tap to Johnny too!

On October 16th, a month from today, can you believe it!

As you see my Dingos have weathered up well, I have had them for over 30 years.

Now will I wear them to the John Prine Vancouver concert ~ only time will tell.

They are kind of dirty and they are more of a working boot (move the fn cattle out of here boot). But we'll see.

Lordy, if I wear them, and go stage front, John would see me and autograph them with my fancy new pens. Skunkeye knows of these pens to which will autograph shirts, Hatch Prints - everything. She is sending me some for Vancouver.

I have to stop and do the Paradise Wave, it happens several moments in a given day now. Geez, I do hope I do not Paradise Wave down the mountain or the air will uplift the bus, then we are really screwed! :)

1 comment:

  1. What do you all think, should I have them signed?*she paradise waves* - It is Prine Ultimate.

    ReplyDelete

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...