Thursday, September 17, 2009

I Prine, I Pantene

This morning I Prined, I Pantened. Unfortunately, the Pantene to what I was Prinein' to did not have the same tune.

Some months ago we were at a big box store and I needed conditioner for my locks. I did not have my glasses but could make out the word moisturizer. I thought, well, that would be good and placed it in the basket.

Upon using the product twice, I have suds more than any pulp or paper mill in operation that currently is polluting the earth. From two shampoos of my locks, I will give Marilyn Monroe a run for the suds in her bubble bath scene.

Today, I finally looked at the product with my magnifiers - it is shampoo - not conditioner. I have been double duty Pantene-ing.

...geez I'm getting old...

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...