Saturday, August 15, 2009

Pyrex

I love Pyrex. It has to be the most durable, washable baking/casserole dish on the market. I previously used the teflon/metal bakeware until the onset of grandchildren. They know not of using plastic utensils in teflon/metal bakeware. Pyrex is a breeze, a breath of fresh air after years of using metal/teflon. It washes up good and I do that by hand - on the mountain side - well, a dishwasher is not something this four walled abode has.

Too funny, if I take the 'y' and the 'x' out of Pyrex and add an 'i' and an 'n' what do I get ~ Prine!
I am Pyrex - Prine crazy - Crazy As A Loon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...