Friday, May 8, 2009

Power Outages, My Soar Fn Back

Wow - what can a couple of days of without power do to a person? Pure bitch, I turn. I cannot stand it when I cannot get on line. I miss it.

A very bad accident happened; a young lass flew into a power poll. Blew the power off in a near 50 mile radius of where I reside.

I still try to remain with 'Paradise - John Prine'. Sometimes it works, sometimes not - just like everyone else.

I loaded up the wood rack yesterday, my back today is paying a major price - I am tired, but still try to do my best.

Gary's blood pressure continues to lessen - he gets very weak and cold - and he is not even looking at me!

I am not his Paradise.

Lydia continues to be strong, she is a fine woman - she lives in Paradise and understands it.

Oh yes, less than one month for Redrocks for Charlene and Skunkeye Jan (Janis)...oh teehee, they will meet for the first time, I wish I could be there. The owner of Illegal Smile (a bull) is also attending Redrocks. It will all be a treasure ~ like Paradise.

1 comment:

  1. You ARE his paradise Bev. Don't ever think otherwise. You two are so very lucky.

    ReplyDelete

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...