Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Yikes, I Am Scared.

Unsettling this is to me. I was on the computer doing Prine time - the computer room I cannot see out. I moved my ass out only to find the wood shed door is wide opened. The woodshed door does not opened on itself. A human has to open it.

I contacted our local Citizens on Patrol, explained about my situation with Gary - and I am scared. Good grief, it is broad daylight.

I received instructions for what I must do and I will follow them to the tee. I will not putter. The lady I spoke with is a widow, her husband died recently.

We have guns, and yes - I will use them.

Damn, I just wish I was more secure. I am not. I am afraid.

1 comment:

  1. Give 'em lead!

    JPP, you and Gary and all the mountainettes are with us in Milwaukee. We are family.

    ReplyDelete

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...