Thursday, March 5, 2009

Gary - Surgery

Happy Days! They have a bed for Gary, I just received the telephone call. He will be scheduled for surgery this afternoon around 1 p.m. (my time). I am relieved, it is progress - good progress.
I am to call the hospital around 7 p.m. tonight for an update.

Geez, it sure has been days of up and down. I am doing my best on the side of the mountain. Yesterday, I contacted a lady who lives far down the road (she has a telephone). It was nice to speak with her, regained my confidence. I knew the confidence I had was slowly slipping away.

My Prine friends should be flocking into Milwaukee soon. The big event is tomorrow. Although I have been wrapped up in a trap of Gary; I have been thinking about them. I give them all my little wave tomorrow evening.

Thanks everyone - I appreciate your caring support, you all thinking of me - it warms my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...