Thursday, February 26, 2009

Doctors, The Lawyer, and The Old Fire Chief

The Doctors have been in communication with us ~ I do not know how much communication they have been with each other ~ however, things are progressing and we are doing our best to deal with everything.

The Lawyer - well, he is my brother and he does look out (keep a watchful eye on his much younger sister) for me. I do appreciate it very much.

The Old Fire Chief - he stopped by today while I was shovelling. The plough went by and left a foot of to be desired chunks of snow. The old fire chief and I had a lovely chat. I was telling him it is hard to get old and if there was a god or goddess of age I think they should have left me alone and not let me pass my bust size. Oh, the poor fire chief - he laughed so hard I thought I was going to have to call for help. He regained himself, thank god!

It is good we can laugh, it is healthy. Thank you to all that have sent good wishes, so thoughtful of you all and much appreciated.

~keep on the sunny side, always on the sunny side, keep on the sunny side of life~

3 comments:

  1. Keep keeping on the sunny side - a good laugh beats the heck out of most medications!
    Hey - what happened to the merchant? You reminded me of the old skipping jig 'Tinker, tailor, soldier, sailor, rich man, poor man, beggar man, thief, doctor, lawyer, merchant, chief'! OMG - How long has it been since you played jump rope?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too Funny - When I was outside today, I was doing Spanish Dancer (with the actions) - remember that?

    Spanish Dancer do the splits, kicks, rounds, grounds, get out of this town!

    ReplyDelete
  3. With the passing of Paul Harvey, who I listened to and thoroughly enjoyed for thirty years, I find these JPP posts similarly enjoyable.

    Keep 'em coming Side of da Mountain Lady!

    Gary, the 'rest of the story' for you has many remaining many chapters!

    ReplyDelete

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...