Sunday, January 11, 2009

Is It Dove Body Wash or Dove Lotion

The other day I popped into the shower and I had to be on the side of quick about it as my neighbor was about to make appearance at my door. I have very sensitive skin so I always slap on the lotion after I shower. Today was special, it was going to be a big slap of Dove Lotion, a new bottle of Dove Lotion. I did not have my glasses with me so I just took the bottle I assumed would be Dove Lotion. Oh my, I slapped it all over me and proceeded to dress and answer the door. I left the neighbor chatting with the unit of spouse and walked in to log in to the computer. Geez, my eyes started to water and burn. I thought to myself - god, these allergies - must be the neighbor. I went and got a kleenex because the tears were streaming down my face. I came back to the computer to which I could not see a word, I could not form a letter. hmmmm, I thought what the heck did I use. I retrieved my eyeglasses, wiped my eyes again, and read the bottle of lotion. For the love of god, I used Dove Body Wash not Dove Lotion!

1 comment:

  1. So, like do you now have soft, clean and kissable eyes? I know what you mean about not wearing the glasses...

    ReplyDelete

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...