Tuesday, August 27, 2019

John Prine - Vancouver, B.C.

Prine has re-scheduled Vancouver ~ 2020-06-06.
Same venue, Queen Elizabeth - same seats.  

All systems are a GO.  Not sure, as yet, how I will get there but I will be in attendance.

Now all I have to hope for is not to fall between now and then.  I hope that these hell on earth allergies depart from me.  I would also appreciate if my trapezius muscle is back to some sort of normalcy.  I would love to be able to sing a song without the face ripping in two - caused from the allergies.  I would love to be able to clap and jive on up to a tune or two of Prines' without having the pain in the muscle.

On the bright side of the muscle, I have not had a spasm in 3 days.  The doctor and I were more than pleased.  As the doctor states - that is most painful thing on earth … to pull your trapezius.  For once, I am in full agreement with a doctor.  It is pain, extreme pain when spasms happen.

I hope good spirits, good health, and much happiness abound to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...