Tuesday, April 3, 2018

John Prine ~ Vancouver ~ 2019

John Prine ~ 2018

Okay, folks - all we have to do is hope that, in fact, he will grace the city of Vancouver in 2019.  

However, I am open for options.  For example, if he would like to grace the mountain side, I and my non knowing Prine friends, would be most accommodating.

My retired letter carrier brother called yesterday.  Oh my, he is John Prine looped.  He has just heard Souvenirs cd, can you imagine that.  Come on Wesley, get with the program - that was 2000....Storm Windows...

...and the conversation goes all Prine.  I have a vision, brother, John will come to Vancouver in 2019 - you up for that...my word - pure Prine elation.  eh, yeah, we will attend, we will go.  I'll will come on the bus and then we will bus to Vancouver.  Wes - I have gramma money, I want to stay in that fancy hotel near the venue...how about you?  I'm in...Bev - we will Prine once again, I'll pay.

The last time we Prine, we thought was 1978.

We continued to talk on how we are all getting old now and pure Prine enjoyment should be on ones' agenda. 

To this mountain side girl and her retired letter carrier brother, Mr. Prine ~  Smucksville -  we are patience, we will wait.

Hope to see you all in 2019 ~ Vancouver.  Now off to Ticketmaster or wherever-whatever to educated myself on this on line ticket buying scenario. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...