Tuesday, April 17, 2018

John Prine - New York - 2018/04/13

My friend, Naj recently was in New York City to see John Prine - how lucky can one woman get!
A photo of Naj outside Springsteen on Broadway.
In the HOT seat!  lol
Radio City Music Hall - near Prine time.
 Wow!
She enjoyed the concert very much.  Naj was happy to be able to visit New York City and take in a Prine concert.  Her and her husband will return - there were many sights they were not able to take in due to time restrictions.
oh eh, look what she purchased for me (and one for my brother - the retired mail man).  I am so thankful to have great Prine fans from all over the world.  But Naj - holy prinesmucksville, she rings true.  Thank you, Naj.



No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...