Saturday, March 10, 2018

John Prine 2019 - Vancouver, B.C.

Yes, you saw it correct.  Vancouver, B.C. 2019 - John Prine

Do not know the date, as of yet, but be still your Prine heart - NOT!  He will be there.

And, so will I.  My word, I have it all planned out.  I have the Rent-A-Gramma/Nana job and I have enough saved to sport a Prine ticket and stay in one of those over priced, fancy/dancy hotels in downtown Vancouver.  You know, close to the venue so as I do not have to darkness for too long on my own - on the streets of Vancouver - yikersville!

I also have purchased new footwear and am currently breaking them in...yeppers it will take me a year to break these babies in.

Blundstone Abounds!  See more here - https://www.blundstone.ca

For further information/concerts/venues for John Prine see -


and/or


See you Prining in 2019!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...