Friday, December 11, 2015

Christmas 2015

The Christmas season is upon us.  We had our Ladies Auxiliary Christmas party on Wednesday of last.  It was great fun - ladies do know how to eat, drink, and be merry.  

At our Christmas Party we do a fundraiser for our local hospital/hospice.  We bring baskets of goodies and you purchase tickets and place the tickets in a bag below the baskets.  If your name is drawn you win the prize.  

Here is my basket for 2015

Homemade goodies - banana bread, knitted dishcloths, a John Prine cd, Nuts and Bolts, lots of nice stuffola.  The winner was delighted to have won...however, later came up to me and said...who is John Prine.  I replied, you will have to give it a listen and I am glad you asked the question...let me know what you think?

If you are out and about to your christmas functions, please make sure to taxi - do not drink and drive.

Hope you all have a safe, party time christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...