Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Chip Taylor and John Prine

Chip Taylor (geez, I am red faced to have the lack of knowledge on this gentleman) and John Prine (he is a gentleman too) have teamed up with a duet ~

Sixteen Angels Cross The Moon

See more at:  www.trainwreckrecords.com

http://trainwreckrecords.com/store/chip_taylor/sixteen_angels_cross_the_moon.html

Hope my linky link works!  lol - and I don't think it is.  So google ~ Chip Taylor/John Prine Sixteen Angels Cross The Moon and hope for the best!

Mountain Angel is one of my many nicknames.  I think I can safely lay claim to one of the sixteen.  

How special it was to receive this download on my special day.  

Thank you Chip and John...made by 60th birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...