Friday, December 11, 2015

Christmas 2015 - part two. . .

A picture of the prize I won at our ladies auxiliary christmas party.

A beautiful handmade pink felt hat (geez, when I tried it on, I wanted to toss it like Mary Tyler Moore).  A handmade tote bag (reversible - the reverse being denim blue).  Remarkable what gifts can be handmade.  They are the ones that are given from the heart. . . not purchased at a retail outlet.

A great time was had by all the ladies in attendance.  A great amount of money from our party is donated to our local hospital/hospice and gift baskets for those in need.

Lordy, it just warms my heart.  Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...