Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Lydia

I was outside in the flower garden today lip flappin' with Lydia.  Oh my word, a light bulb went off big time - Lydia does not know her last name.  I near laughed myself silly...truly, I needed to have a good laugh.  I will laugh about this for days. . .

For the facts, I do know for Lydia.  She is the daughter of Virginia and Ray.  Lydia loved to read romance magazines up in her room and still to this day, she has a great fancy for Donald.

Lydia was, at one time, on the side of fat.  She is not that way in my garden, she is a beauty, Lydia is perfection.

Poor Lydia has had no male companionship this summer, so far.  Hans, Jose, and Donald have not paid a visit.  She was very depressed but I slapped on more rouge to her cheeks and that did make her happy.  Lydia is not hard to please.

Now, should anyone know the last name of Lydia - the daughter of Virginia and Ray, please post!  lol

Lydia hid her thoughts like a cat behind her small eyes sunk deep in her fat
She read romance magazines up in her room and felt just like Sunday on Saturday afternoon
But, dreamin' just comes natural - like the first breath of a baby
Like sunshine feedin' daisies - like the love hidden deep in your heart
John Prine - Donald and Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...