Tuesday, June 17, 2014

The Latex/Rubber Allergy, continues. . .

Oh my word, having an allergy to latex/rubber is pure hell on earth.  I have had severe allergies in the past, but nothing like this.  Wow!

My hands are taking a heck of beating.  They are full of blisters and the dead skin is continuing to peel at a rapid rate.  The foot, well, the dead skin is thick - it has to be cut off.  All is a very ugly, ugly, sight.  

I have no way of knowing what the outcome of this maybe, I can only hope.

In the meantime, I did manage to waddle down to the creek and lordy, the creek is high.  No danger of flooding here, we are about 100' from the creek.  To waddling down there I sang Bear Creek Blues.

the water up on Bear Creek 
tastes like cherry wine
the water up on Bear Creek
tastes like cherry wine
one drink of that water
you stay drunk all the time

Written by A. P. Carter
I know it from John Prine - teehee


No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...