Wednesday, June 18, 2014

The Luke, Johnny, and the Ranger Blue

Oh good grief, we finally purchased a new/used vehicle - a Ford Ranger Sport.  It is sporty.  I finally drove it today.  I am not the worlds' best driver by no means.  I have much trouble in the category of vision.  This morning I thought oh my, there the Ranger blue sits - I am thinking of Luke Bryan and John Prine.  Get the keys, the cds, I am on the road.

Oh it was heaven.  I did not drive off the road.  Two times, I did have to pull off to the side because the music well it was just too good.  The blue has a great stereo system and I can tell soon I will have to pull right off the road to enable myself to do the Luke in full blossom and splendor.

Thank god I live rural because if I was in a city - driving and listening to the Luke and Johnny...oh my.  I think I would have had an accident, hopefully not the corner of 3rd and Green.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...