Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Latex/Rubber Allergy

Not posting any photos, because all is just too ugly.  The first series of medication did not work.  The foot is infected and gone to the realms of spreading.  New medication given on Monday - geez - I hope it works.  The skin on the foot looks like it has been stomped on by one of those cows that run wild and free range here.  It is black and blue, skin is peeling and the new skin is very, very tender.  So tender, you do not want to walk or have anything touch it, rub it, or by accident hit your foot on something by not paying attention to where you are walking.

I never dream latex/rubber allergy could be so severe, but it is.  The life style of clothing certainly becomes an issue because near all clothing contains latex/rubber/elastic.  Footwear is a major problem - is there any footwear that does not contain latex/rubber?  

Another day in Paradise tomorrow - I hope to see much improvement for my latex/rubber allergy.  If all goes well maybe I will be able to walk to the creek - wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...