Friday, January 31, 2014

Luke Bryan - 2014-02-28 Fargo, North Dakota

Oh, how exciting it must be!  A friend of mine, her daughter and husband will be attending this concert.  Coming from Winnipeg, the young, family couple - I am quite certain will enjoy an evening with Luke Bryan.


Good god almighty, if I was in my 20's I would love to attend a Luke Bryan concert.  I will be satisfied to Luke on the 28th of February.  I will be doing the Luke!  oh teehee, I am nearing 60! 


My Noisemaker leaves for the city on the 27th of February, I Luke on the 28th!  Oh what fun it is going to be.  I will tend on up to the wood, and then I will Prine, Young, Springsteen, and Luke!  I do treasure this time.  Do not get me wrong here, I appreciate my Noisemaker, but I truly understand that time alone is precious.  Quiet time - no Noisemaker time. 


As for the mountain side, well - a cold front is upon us.  The temperature this morning was about -22 and the (curse word) wind was howling in from the north, south, east, and west.  The snow was blowing in every direction...and that damn Crane! 


I await for summer, I await to plant my tomato seeds.  I talked to the seeds everyday - peek my head in the fridge and say...hi, tomato seeds - I can't wait to plant you, to watch you grow...and spring is just a smile away...


Way Down -
Spring is just a smile away
Laughing at a summer day
~John Prine~ 


Enjoy your weekend folks!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...