Sunday, January 26, 2014

I Do Not Have One. . .

Obvious to me I will have to install google chrome if I want to add picture to any blog post.  Geez, I do not know why they have to change/upgrade/ or soon we will see on the six o'clock they are downsizing.


I love posting pictures to this blog.  So many folks out there never get to see photos from the mountain side.  I love this blog, it is my journal - a part of me, I let everyone see/visit.


That crazy crane was causing me nothing but grief early this morning.  I heard noises so I lifted on up from my perch and proceeded, slowly to view the cause of the noises.  I have the flashlight, do not want to turn it on for fear I will startled any animal out there.  I take very small steps towards the railing and that (curse word) crane is whipping around and again, hits my head.  Honestly, my heart started to race so bad, I had to get back to my perch. 


Once, back in relaxed mode, I looked at the crane and said, I must remember you are there.  I do not want to be frightened by you anymore...do I frightened you?  Then, I giggle.  I would not/could not frighten anyone.  Oh, but wait one moment.  I am a fright on my perch.  My lovely ensemble of the pre-dawn hours consists of a beautiful army green 50 year old coat.  It was my Noisemakers' Dads', but I liked it so much, I kept it after he died.  I have a matching Beaver Lumber touque, the greens of both the hat and coat match perfectly.  When I want to upgrade my ensemble, I wear my John Prine touque (it is only dawned up for special occasions)...when the snow turns to water.



No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...