Friday, September 27, 2013

Yikers, I Am Odd. . .

Today our seasonal neighbors were over to visit and we all got lip flappin' about the left and right side of the brain. 
 
I asked the question well, if you write forward - can you write backward?  They looked at me as if I have lived far too long on this mountain side.  I got a pen and paper - wrote my name out. 
 
Of course, we are all middle age and no one can see without the mega enlargement, so I shared my glasses.
 
I, then, wrote their names on a separate piece of paper and showed them the paper.
 
It was pure wowsville for our neighbors when they turned the paper to the sunlight/window and were then able to read the words I had wrote. 
 
Now, go, run - get the pen and paper and try to write your name backwards.
 
And, what does it mean...I have no idea.  I am left handed writer.  All sports activities I do right handed.
 
hahaha - I should have noted first - can you read the picture? 
 
To you and yours, have a nice left or right weekend :)
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...