Sunday, September 22, 2013

Bruce Springsteen

Bruce Springsteen does Rio. . .
 
Good heavens, I actually got to watch Bruce in Rio last night, it was unbelievable to me.  As I viewed, I thought to myself, this is incredible - here I am on a mountain side - there is Bruce in Rio. 
 
Happy Birthday Bruce Springsteen, born September 23rd, 1949. 
 
September 23rd, 2005 was the day I arrived on the mountain side.  A learning experience, it has been.  I never dreamed in my wildest dreams - life for me would be this way.  Not that I am a city girl, I truly do not like to shop.  I am not a country girl; I am in the middle.  I like the country life style for its' peace and nature.  I like the city for the people.
 
I like people, I like to lip flap.  Geez, could you tell. . .
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...