Thursday, August 8, 2013

Coupons

I use coupons all the time - the savings do add up.  There are several websites to which you can print coupons or have them mailed to you.  Once a week, just prior to going grocery shopping I go through the flyers and my coupon book.  I make a list and yes, I do check it twice and off we go.

Here was the deal of the year for me...

The regular price is $7.99.  It was on sale for $3.99.  I had a coupon for $2.00.
I paid $1.99.
The regular price is $5.99.  It was on sale for $2.99.  I had a coupon for $2.00.
I paid $.99.  I purchased two of these as I had two coupons.

Without coupons the bill comes to $19.97 (regular prices). 
With sale prices and coupons the bill comes to $3.97.
Total savings for three items $16.00.

Three Cheers For Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...