Monday, June 3, 2013

Prinercizing/Prancercizing

New twist - saw a recent video where a woman was doing Prancercizing - wow, it is a good thing.  Accolades to this woman.  You can find it on facebook/google - Prancercizing. 

I took it to a new level Prinercizing. Good lord, folks ~ I also do Youngercizing, Springsteenercizing.  Any music that takes my fancy of the day, I can/will/do ~ cizing. 

In case one needs instruction on Prinercizing - well, you do what you want to.  When one does not have a skipping rope, skip anyway.  When ones does not have a hula hoop - hula anyway.  Who cares - enjoy the fresh air, dance (hula), sing and skip. 

If you are really lucky, you may enough find a mud puddle to splash in and do all of the above!

Off to the outside, I am.  I am going Prinercizing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...