Saturday, June 1, 2013

Bullwinkle

This is the second time we have seen this moose, it is a skittish fellow.  I do not know if Lydia spooked him or what but he did become very aggitated upon approaching Lydia.
 
I was thinking young Lyd may have thought it was Donald - but when I viewed the photo I realized Lydia was just pointing the way for the big brut to travel on.
 
  Not a great picture, but when a moose comes along well, you just have to keep snappin' and hope for the best.
 
...but dreaming just comes natural
like the first breath of a baby
like sunshine feeding daisies
like the love hidden deep in your heart...
John Prine
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...