Friday, June 28, 2013

John Prine - Seattle, Washington

Photo Credit - Lemesa Erdman Jacques
John Prine, Jason Wilber, and David Jacques
Woodland Park Zoo - Seattle, Washington
June 23rd, 2013
 
Good Grief, I do not understand if John, Jason, and David played at the zoo, why would they not play at my mountain side home.  The wildlife here is wild, it is nature - come on up and visit me John, Jason, and David.  I would feed you, treat you to my find taste of baking goods, and too boot you could go fishing...bring that whistle because we do have bears.
 
Oh yes, and bring the guitars!
 
I must depart, the laughter I am experiencing - well, I best get some good old mountain air.  Off to the outdoors, I am.  Perhaps I will do some of that Prinercizing.  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...