Saturday, June 29, 2013

Lydia

Lydia is sporting a new hat today...a garage sale special 25 cents.  She is very pleased to now have hair and eyebrows.  The red hat tie with the white polka dots completes her ensemble.  Does not she look most divine! 
 
After I decked her all out today, she whispered in my ear - I think tonight Donald will come to visit me.  I proceeded to leave and accidently tripped on Lydia's leg.  I forgot to place her leg back.  Noisemaker came out about an hour later and announces, what is wrong with Lydia's leg - it looks broken.  I directly went and repaired her stance. 
 
Lydia awaits for her Donald.
 
...small towns, bright lights, Saturday night
John Prine - Donald and Lydia
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...