Thursday, May 16, 2013

Eagle Eyes. . .

Eagle Eyes. . .
Viewing ... me
 
No.  One of the most upsetting sights of nature I have saw - the eagle flew down to the creek/pond and captured a duck.  The duck did not stand a chance.  It was all so sad to me, but that is nature.  I was so upset by viewing, I ran in and told Noisemaker, in a flap - I was.  Nature takes its' course. 
 
On the bright side of life, Lydia is holding up very well.  She has survived great winds and heavy rain.  We have a great time together, I talked to her about Donald the other day...Lydia ... Donald has spaces, strangers, yes - he has dreams about you, but Lydia - I do not think he is going to calm your mind by paying you a visit.  Alas, we hugged.  No Donald, but she accepted my hug and I believe she understands, No Donald.  She dreams well. lol 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...