Saturday, May 18, 2013

Honey Pecan Breakfast Loaf

Honey Pecan Breakfast Loaf
 
Wow - a hit for our annual community bake sale.  I made five loaves in total...my seasonal neighbor called me on Thursday asking...are you baking for the bake sale...I replied yes - honey pecan breakfast loaves...can I buy one when we arrive on Thursday night...sure I said.  Yes, they bought one - took it home, ate it and call back to ask if they could purchase the other four!  Holy Smucksville.  Truly, they are excellent for a breakfast treat, I have several loaves when the grandkids arrive here.  There are no leftovers.
 
Happy May Day Weekend, my Canadian friends.  Bake Sale tomorrow - homemade cherry pies, homemade apple pies, and homemade donuts!  I could not resist the donuts, $3.50 for six - they are delicious.  We baked, we bought!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...