Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Luke Bryan

ah, Luke.
 
This morning, my noisemaker went to town - he left the television on.  I am not a television watcher, but I thought - oh eh, I turned to the CMT station - maybe I can hear some Luke.  I said, play some Luke for me.
 
I walked to the kitchen - my word, before I even got the tap turned on - there is Luke.  I moved quickly to get the sound up.  Oh, Luke Luke Luke, I said and giggled.
 
I stood there, waving - I wave (the shoulder wave) when I am in happy heart mode, this mode was a happy heart mode.  My word, Luke - he can dance - he swings on like a young Bruce!
 
The video I watched was Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye, I did the Luke.  I love the Luke ~ I do, I love to giggle and dance!
 
Paradise Wave to you, Luke!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...