Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Grouse

Yesterday when the power went out, I went outside and snapped some photos; this is one of them - the grouse.  It does have a shy mate who tags along occasionally.  They love the saskatoon berries I give for them.  I picked a bunch last summer, froze them so as I could give them winter food now.
 
As for the power outage, well - all I can say is B. C. Hydro is excellent.  I call them on a regular basis because our power is constantly going out.  I so tire of it.  My blood pressure seems to elevate when I am without power.  To boot, our generator malfunctioned.  I hope that if/when the power goes out again, it does not last hours/days...we would be in peril.  However, Noisemaker and I would survive, In Spite Of Ourselves! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...