Sunday, January 20, 2013

Luke Bryan

All I can do is laugh - such an enjoyable Sunday - listening to Luke Bryan - Tailgates and Tanlines.

I have had a few folks mention to me, I am too old for Luke Bryan - ah, folks - that is what keeps me young.  I do not care what comments are flung to me; I like Luke Bryan.  eh - I also listen to John Prine, Neil Young, and Bruce Springsteen. 

Luke Bryan, reminds me - yes, I was once young.  Yes, I still believe I could jump on a tailgate without breaking any bones.  I still dance, I will dance forever.

As for Tailgates and Tanlines - there are two folks out there - who know how much I wanted to hear this cd.  Thank you Janis Ferguson and my brother.

On a side note - come on folks - get up and do the Luke!  I can hear the boom roaring in... great exercise song!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...