Saturday, January 12, 2013

Bundt Pan - Finally!

My late christmas present from Noisemaker - a NordicWare (Minneapolis, Minnesota) bundt pan.  I cannot wait to use it; so many recipes to try.  I love new baking stuffola - so do my fine neighbors as I always give some baking for them.  It is tough for Noisemaker and I to get through a cake.  Cookies no problem!
 
I am thinking my first recipe maybe an Applesauce Spice Cake, I have lots of homemade Applesauce (love it).
 
Cold weather is upon us, oh smucksville ~ truly, I should not live in a climate of this nature.  It is not natural for my mind, body, and soul.  I deal with it ~ I bake!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...