Thursday, December 6, 2012

Prine/Springsteen/Young & Bryan

I walked up to pick up the mail today - wow - I was overwhelmed with parcels and best birthday/christmas wishes.

My thanks so much to my (Prine) friend, Naj - good grief that woman has dressed me up in dotted pants, an apron that twirls, and to complete the ensemble a dark purple sweater.  Biggest giggle, lol, and hahaha!  That is me, I love it! 

As I love on double time, Luke Bryan.  I think the reason I enjoy the music of Luke is because I was was/wanted to be somewhat/ the young girl dancing on the tailgate of a pick up truck- ode to be young.  Yes, I can still get on the back of a pick up truck and dance.  Where is the truck!

The music of John Prine, Bruce Springsteen, and Neil Young have no common ground with Luke Bryan, to most folks - but for me it is a twirling apron, a time to raise my arms, dance, sing and enjoy for a moment (or several), life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...