Friday, November 30, 2012

Peter Ames Carlin - Bruce

This looked to be a great read.  I will have to check our local library and read it that way.  There are some great photographs in the book Bruce.  I love the title - Bruce.  It reminds me of when you go to a Springsteen concert; folks yell on out....Bruuuuuuuuuuuce. 
 
Peter Ames Carlin - for further information, please visit his website at:
 
Tonight Bruce plays in Oakland, California - I actually know someone who is attending the concert, her first Bruce concert.  Oh my word, she is going to be so excited.  I have seen Bruce, two times - The Human Touch Tour and The Rising Tour.  The Rising Tour, the concert was excellent.  Oh my word, I tell you - I get myself in such a flutter, my heart skips a beat.  These new books, Derek Sanderson, Bruce (Peter Ames Carlin), and Neil Young.  hmmm...
 
Makes me go to wonderin' when will I read...
Blow Up Your TV - John Prine
Souveniers - The Story of John Prine
Johnny, I'm a waitin' (giggle, giggle)



No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...