Friday, October 19, 2012

Lydia

Oh my, dearest Lydia has been placed into rest mode - she will return in the spring of 2013.  While I was taking her down, her head split apart; good grief, I said Lydia - just because Donald did not come around this summer that should not cause you to split your head.  I will have to rebuild her a new head before spring.  I did keep her dazzling eyes, lips, and her hair.  I spent an hour this morning untangling her hair.  I was almost ready to give it some water and use Dove on it - it was tangled mega.

Her jeans are still in relatively good shape but she will need a new shirt - oops, blouse for spring.  I am thinking of something of the flowery nature.  Perhaps, Lydia was looking too harsh in the plaid ensemble.  I shall go to the second hand store near spring time and see what I can choose for her spring 2013 collection.

What weather we are having on the mountain side today.  Thunder, lightning, hail and now blue sky and sunshine outside.  I am very thankful the power has not gone off - so far, so good.

Congratulations to my Prine friend Sue and her husband Rob on the birth of their daughter - Sophia.  I do not know what her middle name is but rumour has that it is Markalee, Joan, Janis, Reeda, Shanda, Charlene, Donna, Bevytwo, Amy, Johnetta, - geez, this list is endless.

But end this post I must because I am off to the porch while it is not snowing, raining or hailing. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...