Friday, September 21, 2012

The Fox

The Fox
 
We had a visitor yesterday - late afternoon; what a sweetheart. 
 
We had gone into town yesterday, my word it was so hot when we returned home.  Noisemaker set to fix up his chain saw and I sat out on the porch.  I looked up towards the drive and here prances the fox.  He sat down and looked at me, I started to talk with him.  I had some bun bread so I brought it out for him to eat.  He very much enjoyed it.  Noisemaker set off to feed the birds and the fox followed.  They came back to the porch and the fox decides it too should be on the porch and up he came.  After about five minutes he went back down to ground level and laid down.  He was happy and content.  He would get up from one place, move maybe three or four feet and lay down again.  Near dusk he left, but he'll come back soon. 
 
In the picture there is my Lydia.  My word, we were chatting the other day and she is deeply saddened that Donald has not appeared this summer.  I told her, I have it on good word that Donald loves you the Best!  Oh geez, now how did I know that.  giggle, giggle 

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...