Monday, September 17, 2012

Long Monday ~ Seven Deadly Sins

Yesterday, I was listening to John Prine - In Person & On Stage...oh teehee, I saw him there in person and on stage.  Geez, I must check and see if I posted here on meeting John Prine - lol. 

On the cd, is Long Monday - near the end of the song - are two lines John sings...

...seven deadly sins sleepin' at the bottom of the deep blue sea
objects in the mirror may appear nearer than they seem to be...

So I google up the seven deadly sins - my word...I am a sinner!

The seven deadly sins are Wrath, Greed, Sloth, Pride, Lust, Envy and Gluttony.

That Pride one - I had to look twice, I quite often get Prine mixed up with otherwords, Prince, Prime, Price.  Yes, I once lived in Prince George - sometimes the mail I send has the address Prine George. 

Now back to the seven deadly sins.  It is a religion thingy, yikers, yinkers, yonkers - I am not going there. 

I like to live on the sinner side of life.  I like to walk on the wild side but only as much as my height can maintain - that extension is 5'.

Beautiful day on the mountain side, off to enjoy my 5' extension!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...