Sunday, September 16, 2012

John Prine Black/White Can Holder...

My Prine beer can holder is not this, it is the black and white...
 
My word, it went missing between singing Johnny Horton and Johnny Prine while I was out on the porch singing with my seasonal neighborette.
 
Do you think I could find it?  I looked for two days, to no avail.  I checked with my seasonal neighborette...do you have it...she replies no. 
 
This morning I find, on my porch - a little plastic bag - contained my Prine black and white. 
 
If you are meant to have something and Miss Place it.  If it comes back to you ~ it is sincerely yours.
 
...that Prine is mine...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...