Monday, September 3, 2012

It's A Celebration

It is my last night on my own, Noisemaker returns home tomorrow.  Tonight, I celebrate - I built the night fire, now I sit ~ peacefully with music in my ears and music on the television.  The television music is excellent.  I am having a party here, I love it.

I have great music rinking up in my headphones; Woodstock CSN&Y - currently.  I took time today to arrange the cds in some sort of order - well my order.  John Prine, Bruce Springsteen and the others.  Neil Young cannot be included up there on the ledge; there is too many.  He has his own shelf in the cabinet. 

Hope you and yours had a great long weekend.  I have had a great five day vacation filled with music and an inversion.  You gotta love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...