Thursday, September 6, 2012

eh, eh ~ How Does Your Garden Grow

Stupice Tomato - looks like a snowman to me, but if you turn it the other way, well just use your imagination on that one.  Small in size, but very tasty - full of flavor.
 
First frost of the year, last night - major frost - holy smucksville.  I will have to cover everything up tonight and hope for the best. 
 
Best, too I will hope for my friend - Chad.  He, possibly may attend John Prine in North Carolina - October 20th.  Fingers crossed -- legs too.
 
Beautiful day on the mountain side today.  It is peaceful - at the moment.  Well, I can hear the faint music of Chain Saw.  Bet you folks are not too acquainted with that musician...let me tell ya - he ain't no John Prine - major giggle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...