Saturday, September 1, 2012

Happy Labor/Labour Day

 
Last night I took the opportunity to watch Le Noise - Neil Young.  It was good, I enjoyed it; especially the song Love and War. 
 
Noisemaker had given me written instructions to operate the remote controls and I did well until the end.  I hit the wrong button and I could not return to the tv screen.  I thought to myself, holy smucksville, Noisemaker goes away and I break the tv.  This morning I went over to my seasonal neighbor and told him of my dilema.  He came over and in seconds the tv screen returns.  Appears like my input was outputting and naturally when I was doing that I did not have my magnifiers on; hence I could not see what the heck I was pressing.  I am just glad to have it back to normal.
 
Now I am off to CMT to see if I can catch a glimpse of Luke Bryan.  I would love to see that Shake It For Me video, oh my goodness...that might not even be the name of the song...I'm guessing. 
 
Happy Labor/Labour Day to all, enjoy your weekend.  Remember the workers that were before and how they strived to get us to where we are at today.  I truly hope we do not start going backwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...