Friday, August 31, 2012

Luke Bryan

 
This morning I thought to turn on the television for some background noise since my Noisemaker is not around yappin'.  I got busy with my baking and then I thought to turn to the CMT channel.  Holy Smucksville, I just return to my baking and who comes on the channel - Luke Bryan.  He is wailing out that song Drunk On You.  I have never seen a video by him, but I was sure glad to have viewed this one.  Oh my, Luke he can move; I fluttered at him and said, Oh Luke.  I should have made a note to Noisemaker to pick the cd Tailgates & Tanlines but I forgot.  Probably just as well as he may have returned home with Abba, god help me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...