Wednesday, September 26, 2012

2012.09.26

This morning I was outside trying to take a photo of the tower they (I do not know who they is - but they do install towers) - could be for cell phones - my dream - high speed internet - who knows. 

I could not find any information on the installation, why it was being installed, I only thought - well take a photo and send it on out to the seasonal neighbor. 

Upon trying to take the photo, well - I did not have my magnifiers with me.  I hit some button - said to myself ...camera god - help me.  What do you think I hear....John Prine.

Oh my word, I am hearing hand clappin', toe tappin' - seeing my recorded video - whatever going up and down, hear my hands a clappin'.  Then, holy smucksville, I remember ~ it is John Prine, Vancouver.

I sat a spell, and hit that button five times.  I clapped along right with the folks there ~ only this time I am mountain side.  I got up and danced, I did the Paradise Wave, I laughed and giggled and as always Prined. 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...