Saturday, September 29, 2012

I have been rather busy in the past few days, lip flappin' and baking.  Seems I can pass the hours by doing a very good job at both.

My brother and sister-in-law came to visit us today, we had a very nice visit - it was nice to see him.  They both are looking well (60 years of age), fit and trim, and ding-a-ling here forgot to take a photo.

I baked a lemon cake for them and I also took a big slice for my neighbor, Gary B.  Oh my, he is so delighted when I take baking for him.  He gets a big smile on his face and is ever so thankful; warms my heart.

Last week when we went into town, Noisemaker spotted a painter doing work at the local plumbing supply store.  Noisemaker was thinking and snagged on to that painter - asked if he could come out and give us an estimate on painting the sides of our home.  Noisemaker and I - we are short or vertically challenged and we do not do ladders.  The front and back we can do, but not the high parts, the sides. 

Mark, the painter came to give us an estimate and it was reasonable.  Now we await for no rain to fall.  Tomorrow should be good according to the forecast.  My mission, I must Prine to the fellows.  They look like they possibly could Prine already but I must confirm.  

I shall deck out in the John Prine Live sweatshirt (I wonder if they sell that model anymore) and do the Prine peddle.  I love the Prine peddle, I am good at it! 

Come on everybody lets do the Prine Peddle :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...