Thursday, August 16, 2012

John Prine - Warms My Heart

One of the forums that I visit on a daily basis, I frequently talk about John Prine.  How nice is this; one of the folks that also frequents the site was visiting her local library.  The day she had visited was the day of a book/cd/dvd sale.  She came upon a few of John Prine's cds and thought of me, she wanted to purchase some for me.  Located in the USA she realized - I would probably have all John Prine's cds, (which I do not - had all the albums) and oh my, the mailing costs to the interior of British Columbia; second mortgage - lol.  She opted for a post, an email.

It warmed my heart to read folks think of me, think of my Prine - yeppers, it is a hugville, Prine hugville.  Prine Smucksville!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...