Monday, July 16, 2012

Lydia

To Continue On - with my day - Poor Lydia.

When we returned home, I ventured out towards Lydia - my word - her eye was not there.  I knew Donald has always had his eye on Lydia but I never dreamed he would come and focus on it, take it away and fling it.

I spoke with Lydia, told her I will find your eye, be with me girl, Prine - sing.  Sing we did.  Lydia loves Paradise! 

I found her eye - glued it back on - she whispered in my ear - when is Donald coming for me?  I told Lydia - you are built strong this year, Donald may not arrive. 

Lydia's heart was near broken - she will regain - she always does ~ kinda of reminds me of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...